- $22 for ages 12 and above
- $11 for children aged 6-11
- Free for children under 6
- $8 for quad biking for ages 12 and above
- $4 for quad biking for children aged 6-11
- Transfer from the hotel around 8:00, depending on the hotel location.
- Visit to the snorkeling equipment and life jackets rental point.
- Camel riding along the coast.
- Quad biking along the coast (reservation in advance is recommended as it is more expensive on-site).
- Snorkeling at the Blue Hole.
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant.
- Guided hike through the Planet Canyon, Bedouin tea tasting.
- Visit to the eastern bazaar in the city of Dahab.
- Transfer back to the hotel around 18:00.
*Order of activities may vary depending on the flow of tourists.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Money for personal expenses.
- The requirement to have life jackets is mandatory. There are guides who allow swimming without life jackets at their own risk.
- Transportation service.
- Camel riding.
- Snorkeling guide.
- Quad biking (booked separately).
- Additional expenses not included in the program.
- Photo and video shooting.
- Beverages at the restaurant.
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, and wetsuits.
The Blue Hole is considered one of the best dive sites known to diving enthusiasts around the world. It is a well-like structure inside a coral reef with a depth of approximately 110 meters. Even during snorkeling, you can enjoy the extraordinary beauty and richness of the underwater world.
The program also includes quad biking (optional for an additional fee) and camel riding along the coast, a guided hike through the Planet Canyon to a Bedouin tent where you can relax and try the famous Bedouin tea, and shopping at an authentic eastern bazaar in the city of Dahab. The excursion includes lunch at a restaurant.