Cairo and Pyramids by bus
- $47 for ages 12 and above
- $37 for children aged 5-11
- $15 for children under 5 with a seat on the bus
- Free for children under 5 without a seat on the bus
- Transfer from the hotel around 1:00 PM, depending on the hotel's location.
- Visit to the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to the Giza Plateau: Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure, Great Sphinx.
- Optional 45-minute boat ride on the Nile (booked with the guide).
- Lunch (buffet).
- Visit to the Papyrus Museum.
- Visit to the Oil Factory.
- Transfer to Sharm El Sheikh, arrival at the hotel around 11:00 PM, depending on the hotel's location.
*The order of activities may vary depending on the flow of tourists.
- Water, packed lunch from the hotel, or snacks.
- Comfortable footwear.
- Warm clothing in winter months.
- Money for personal expenses.
- An Egyptian visa is required. If you only have a Sinai stamp, we can assist you in obtaining a tourist visa before the excursion. Cost: $30, $25 for the visa, and $5 for our services.
- Transportation service.
- Transfer in a modern air-conditioned bus with a restroom.
- Guide - egyptologist.
- Entrance tickets.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Additional expenses not included in the program.
- Beverages at the restaurant.
- Boat ride - $10.
- Photography and videography tickets at the Egyptian Museum.
- Entrance tickets to the interior of the pyramids.
Cairo is the capital and largest city of Egypt, founded in 969 AD. During our excursions, you will see the most famous attractions of this amazing city. Additional visits to other attractions not included in the standard program are possible with a custom Cairo tour.
The Giza Plateau Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, were built around 4500 years ago and serve as tombs for the pharaohs – Menkaure, Khafre, and Khufu. Scientists from all over the world are still trying to unravel the secrets of the pyramids. The Great Sphinx is the oldest monumental sculpture. The statue has the body of a lion and the head of a human, resembling the likeness of the pharaoh Khafre.
During our excursion, we will make 3 stops outside the bus at the pyramid complex:
- Panoramic view of the pyramids.
- Between the pyramids of Khafre and Khufu.
- Stop near the Great Sphinx.
Free time to explore the Khafre and Khufu pyramids on your own.
The Egyptian Museum, located in Tahrir Square, houses over 150,000 artifacts. The museum’s halls, over 100 in total, are arranged chronologically. Our guide will take you to the most interesting sections and provide information about the history and daily life of ancient Egyptians. Free time to explore the museum on your own.
Please note that the mummies of 18 pharaohs and 4 queens of Ancient Egypt were transferred from the Egyptian Museum to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization during the “Pharaohs’ Golden Parade” in 2022.
A boat ride in Cairo takes about 45 minutes. During the Nile River cruise, you will see the famous Cairo Tower, Cairo Opera House, the Four Seasons Hotel (the most expensive hotel in Cairo), and the Egyptian Museum. Our guide will accompany you during the cruise.
At the Papyrus Museum, the guide will provide detailed information about the papyrus-making process and how the technology has changed over time. There is an opportunity to participate in a masterclass and purchase authentic papyrus.
At the Oil Factory, the guide will explain the manufacturing techniques of oils and perfumes. The factory’s shop offers high-quality oils and oil-based perfumes for sale.