Cairo by bus from Hurghada (with a museum)
- $42 for ages 13 and above
- $21 for children aged 6-12
- Free for children under 6
- Transfer from the hotel around 1:00 AM depending on the hotel location.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit the Giza Plateau: Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure, Great Sphinx.
- Optional boat ride on the Nile for 45 minutes (booked with the guide).
- Lunch (buffet style).
- Visit the Papyrus Museum.
- Visit the oil factory.
- Transfer to Hurghada, arrival at the hotel around 11:00 PM depending on the hotel location.
*The order of activities may vary depending on the flow of tourists.
- Water, packed breakfast from the hotel or snacks.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Warm clothing in winter months.
- Money for personal expenses.
- Transportation service.
- Transfer in a tourist modern bus with air conditioning and a toilet.
- Guide - egyptologist.
- Entrance tickets to the mentioned attractions.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Additional expenses not included in the program.
- Drinks at the restaurant.
- Boat ride - $10.
- Tickets for photography and video recording at the Egyptian Museum.
- Entrance tickets to go inside the pyramids.
- Transportation service in Hurghada round trip for a car up to 6 people:
Hotels in El Gouna, Sahel Hashish, Makadi - $10
Hotels in Soma Bay and Safaga - $20
Cairo is the capital and largest city of Egypt, founded in 969 AD. During our excursions, you will see the most famous attractions of this amazing city. Additional sights that are not included in the standard programs can be visited during an individual excursion to Cairo.
The Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, were built around 4500 years ago and serve as the tombs of pharaohs – Menkaure, Khafre, and Khufu. Scientists from all over the world are still trying to unravel the secrets of the pyramids. The Great Sphinx is the oldest monumental sculpture. It is a statue with the body of a lion and the head of a human, resembling the portrait of the ancient Egyptian pharaoh Khafre. During our excursion, you will make 3 stops with exits from the bus on the pyramid grounds:
- Panoramic view of the pyramids.
- Between the pyramids of Khafre and Khufu.
- Stop near the Great Sphinx.
Free time to visit the pyramids of Khafre and Khufu on your own.
The Egyptian Museum on Tahrir Square houses over 150,000 exhibits. All halls, more than 100 of them, are arranged in chronological order. Our guide will visit the most interesting ones with you and tell you about the history and life of ancient Egyptians. Free time for independent exploration.
Please note that the mummies of 18 pharaohs and 4 queens of Ancient Egypt were transferred from the Egyptian Museum to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization during the “Pharaohs’ Golden Parade” in 2022.
The boat ride in Cairo takes about 45 minutes. During the Nile cruise, you will see the famous Cairo Tower, Cairo Opera House, the most expensive hotel in Cairo – Four Seasons, and the Egyptian Museum. Our guide will accompany you.
At the Papyrus Museum, the guide will provide detailed information about the process of making papyrus and how the techniques have changed over time. There is an opportunity to participate in a master class and purchase authentic papyrus.
At the oil factory, the guide will explain the techniques of making oils and perfumes. The shop at the factory offers high-quality oils and oil-based perfumes for purchase.